Alta Lake Campout
PSYPC has once again reserved the entire state park for our event this year! Campsites can be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Check the map for site locations.
Campsite list with site descriptions and photos:
Loop 1 | Loop 2 | Loop 3
Campsite cost for three nights (Thurs-Sat) is $75 for standard sites and $95 for utility sites.
Event registration is $20 per person ages 10 and older. Children 9 and under are free but need to be registered so we can purchase enough food and supplies for everyone.
Campsite reservations include one vehicle per site. All additional vehicles pay $10 per vehicle per night to the park on arrival.
Campsites are strictly limited to no more than six adults per site, and no more then ten people total per site including children.
View Larger Map
- River rafting on Saturday: $85 adults, $65 kids 10-16 Note: Deadline to register for rafting is June 1. The trip will only happen if enough people register to fill the rafts.
- Swimming and hiking
- Horseback riding (arranged separately through Whistling Pines Ranch)
- Organized activities for kids on Saturday
- Golf (arranged separately through Alta Lake Golf Course)
- Bonfire meetings Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night
- Al-Anon meetings nightly before the bonfire meetings
- Saturday BBQ and potluck with a special treat to celebrate our 20th anniversary! (Please bring a side dish)
- Sunday morning spiritual breakfast provided
Pilgrim Firs Retreat
Halloween Dance Party
New Year's Eve Dance Party
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
St. Patrick's Day Dance Party